Our Service Experts performs a wide range of general lawn maintenance duties including applying fertilizers, maintaining the landscape design, removing weeds and dead plants, ensuring the growth and vibrancy of your plants, flowers, lawn, and garden structures.
- Operating maintenance equipment including lawnmowers, leaf blowers, and hedge trimmers
- Paying high attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
- Maintaining good stamina and physical health
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Mow lawn either by hand or using a riding lawnmower.
- Cut lawn using hand, power or riding mower and trim and edge around walks, flower beds, and walls.
- Landscape by planting flowers, grass, shrubs, and bushes.
- Apply pesticide to rid grounds of pests such as mosquitos, wasps, ticks, and others.
- Apply fertilizer to ground to enhance growth.
- Sweep walkway of debris.
- Cut down tree limbs that are posing a danger.
- Trim shrubs and pull weeds.
- Install lawn furniture.
- Rake, mulch, and prune the grounds as needed.
- Install rock, cement, lighting, water, and furniture.
- Water plants and grass as needed and apply fertilizer.