Our interior designers brings your artistic vision to life for your work and living spaces, seeing out your project from conception to creation. Our Design teams are cognizant of safety and functionality requirements and maintain a strict adherence to building codes and regulatory standards.
- Project management experience.
- Experience with computational design.
- Highly creative, imaginative and artistic.
- Excellent communication skills, especially in regard to communicating an artistic vision.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Illustrator, SketchUp or similar design software.
Responsibility and Duties:
- Outline client design objectives.
- Conceptualize and sketch design plans.
- Determine cost of completion and project requirements in the budgeting phase.
- Set a timeline for the completion of an interior design project.
- Source materials and products included in plans.
- Create ‘mood boards’ to sample your design vision.
- Utilize computer applications in the design process.
- Inspect design after completion to determine whether client goals have been met.
- Service cost are determined by National, State, and Local Guidelines. As well as current economic conditions, analyzed by our financing department.