Our service techicians are skilled in interior and exterior painting’s of drywall, Concrete, and other surfaces, that holds experience in painting with various tools at various heights and spaces while observing all safety measures and precautions. We prep, pressure wash, repair, and select the best possible brand & material for your project.
- Paying attention and practicing detailed orientated skills.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Preparing painting surfaces by washing walls, repairing holes, or removing old paint
- Mixing, matching, and applying paints and other finishes to various surfaces
- Providing decorative and faux finishes as the project requires
- Handling planning and prep work in an efficient manner
- Preparing the surrounding area by covering with cloth or plastic to prevent messes
- Moving furniture and equipment as necessary to reach the entire surface of the project
- Calculating the amount of materials and time required for said project
- Removing fixtures such as door knobs and light switch covers
- Taping off areas as needed
- Choosing and purchasing paint, brushes, and other supplies from vendors
- Quoting and negotiating job prices
- Cleaning up supplies and replacing fixtures when project is complete
- Communicating with clients to ensure they’re getting the look they’re hoping for
Service cost are determined by National, State, and Local Guidelines. As well as current economic conditions, analyzed by our financing department.