Our Service Technicians specializes in both residential and business installations, such as Door, Window, cabinet, vanity, plumbing fixtures, base & crown molding, Caulking, furniture assemble, lighting, and Security installations.
- Light electrical work
Responsibilities and Duties:
- performing various carpentry tasks that include installing cabinets, hanging doors, and framing rooms.
- replace plumbing fixtures such as sinks, toilets, and faucets.
- hang, repair, and replace drywall as needed for new and existing rooms.
- install floors, including wood floors, carpeting, concrete, and other flooring types.
- install new tilework on floors and walls, place new grout, and repair existing tile.
- repair existing property elements when possible.
- install and replace trim, molding, windows, and perform other finish work
Service cost are determined by National, State, and Local Guidelines. As well as current economic conditions, analyzed by our financing department.