Specialist in Drywall Finishing
- Joining drywall panels using tape and plaster.
- Repairing cracks and any other damage to the drywall panels.
- Concealing any imperfections or exposed irregularities in the drywall surface.
- Layering plaster or spackle with trowels to create a flat surface.
- Sanding down rough areas on the wall to create a smooth surface.
- Skimming the surface with a final layer of plaster in preparation for finishing work.
- Managing and maintaining all the required equipment for the job.
- Keeping your supervisor abreast of your progress and reporting any job-related issues.
- Ensuring that all equipment and materials are used safely and effectively.
Service cost are determined by National, State, and Local Guidelines. As well as current economic conditions, analyzed by our financing department.