Specialist in Drywall Finishing
- Joining drywall panels using tape and plaster.
- Repairing cracks and any other damage to the drywall panels.
- Concealing any imperfections or exposed irregularities in the drywall surface.
- Layering plaster or spackle with trowels to create a flat surface.
- Sanding down rough areas on the wall to create a smooth surface.
- Skimming the surface with a final layer of plaster in preparation for finishing work.
- Managing and maintaining all the required equipment for the job.
- Keeping your supervisor abreast of your progress and reporting any job-related issues.
- Ensuring that all equipment and materials are used safely and effectively.