- Apply Detail orientated skills
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Safely removing drywall, without interfering with electrical lines or outlets.
- Safely removing drywall screws from wooding or metal studs.
- Safely removing carpet, tile, or wooden floors, curing any and all disfigurations of concrete.
- Safely removing cabinets, mirrors, vanities, tile showers, floors, and tubs.
- Safely uninstalling the plumbing in sinks, vanities, toilets, and shower fixtures.
Service cost are determined by National, State, and Local Guidelines. As well as current economic conditions, analyzed by our financing department.