Our Service Technicians are highly skilled in using both power and hand tools, to follow the tiling installation process for installing new tiles by using dry fixings and mortar on floors and walls, in the bathrooms, kitchens, showers and swimming pools. Our Service Technicians removing will remove the old flooring or wall tiles, cut the new tiles and fit the new tiles onto the floor or walls without cracking them.
- Apply hard tile, marble and wood tile to walls, floors, and various indoor and outdoor surfaces, including countertops.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Cut tiles and shape them properly to ensure they fit around obstacles and in tight corners and odd spaces using power and hand tools
- Form tile beds using concrete, plaster, mastic, cement, glue or mortar utilizing tools such as screeds, brushes and trowels
- Align tiles and straighten them with straightedges, levels and squares to ensure patterns are even and precise
- Cut, install, polish and surface granite and marble and ensure accuracy during the installation process for lasting results
- Prepare various surfaces for tiling with waterproofing material or lath and by cleaning the surfaces properly
- Create decorative wall and floor designs by laying and setting mosaic tiles in kitchens, bathrooms and living rooms
- Tap tiles into place carefully using tools to properly adhere tiles to the base, making sure not to break or damage tiles
- Follow blueprints precisely and mark and measure surfaces that need to be tiled to determine how to go about jobs