Our Service Technicians specializes in the installation, repair, and the maintenance of pipes, valves, fittings, drainage systems, and fixtures associated with your heating, cooling, water distribution, and sanitation systems for your home or business.in compliance with state, local and national regulations.
- Following building codes, safety regulations, and safety practices
- Reading and following blueprints and rough drawings
- Applying knowledge of familiarity with PVC, CPVC, PEX, cast iron, and copper
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Installation of pipes and fixtures, such as sinks and toilets, for water, gas, steam, air, or other liquids
- Installation supports for pipes, equipment, and fixtures prior to installation
- Assembles fittings and valves for installation
- Modifies length of pipes, fixtures, and other plumbing materials as needed for installation
- Installation of heating and air-conditioning systems, including water heaters
Service cost are determined by National, State, and Local Guidelines. As well as current economic conditions, analyzed by our financing department.