- Applying reading Comprehension skills
- Applying Critical Thinking Skills
- Applying problem Solving Skills
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Installing safety and distribution components.
- Installing electrical controls, wiring for well functioning interior/exterior lighting systems.
- Installing electrical apparatus, fixtures and equipment for alarms and other systems
- Installation of ground fault circuit interrupters commonly known as GFCI.
- Installation and testing of electrical sockets.
- Installation of smoke detectors.
Service cost are determined by National, State, and Local Guidelines. As well as current economic conditions, analyzed by our financing department.